Followers

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Delightful hearts and daisy.



Still wintry weather . I am happy to say that I am feeling much better this afternoon .
Thanks to all that sent get well  messages .
Great to see you call in to my room to check  if I have been crafting .
I haven't,  but I do have a card that I  made before catching the bug .

This is another using paper from Delightful Daisy DSP along with the punch and stamp set , Daisy Delight .  Thick Whisper White for card base , Some SU yellow card from my stash for mat .Stamped and  punched 3 flowers , giving the top one a yellow centre before joining together off set then adhering to panel with foam dots . Greeting from set , Happy Birthday Gorgeous . Just added little hearts to add to the loveliness


 


Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.

George Eliot 

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

3 comments:

Daffodil Cards said...

Such a delightful card, love the daisies and the blue.
Glad to hear your better.
Faith
x

Jane said...

Good that you are on the mend, love the pops of yellow xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Great card sweetie and I do love that sentiment, it is very true.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx