Followers

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Three little pigs ..

Hello craft pals , welcome to my room .
 I hope that all is well for you and yours . If any one has been  /is unwell I hope recovery is swift .
And if you just need a hug then a huge cyber hug is on its way to you ..

I have been busy as full time carer for hubby and the  mundane house work but did  find time for making some kits up for my craft days with some dear friends . It is the blogging that takes a back seat when  time is at a premium .

Here today I am sharing this one card , hope you like .


Card base is thick Whisper White , SU . The three little pig images are from Pinterest . I cut these out with the top piggy adhered with DS tape while other two were added with foam dots . The birthday greeting is from a set from MFT kit .

Here's hoping that one of my great grand children will love this too .


The secret of genius is to carry the spirit of the child into old age, which means never losing your enthusiasm.

                                                         Aldous Huxley 


Well that's it for tonight ,. Hope that it is not so long before next post .

   Catch you again soon , cheers for now . 

                                         

4 comments:

  1. FABULOUS little piggies, love what you have done with them, a beautiful and fun card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A dear sweet card. The grandchild who receives this will love it. The little pigs are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and delightful sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne