Followers

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Flower Shop .

 Hello to my visitors ,thanks for calling in and I am  happy to see you here .Welcome to my room .

Thank you also to those who have left kind comments . 
All are appreciated immensely .

I have been browsing through Pinterest for inspiration this week , as I do most weeks ,and I found a beautiful card by ..well I don't know . 
Learn more at Media cache -ako was the mark under it .
A craft pal , Jane,  bought it to my attention and I decided to tinker with it a little .

Hope you like my effort .
The flowers are stamped on scraps and  a tag was used so the image could be punched out .
I forgot to add ink , Old Olive , for the leaves from Lucy's Stamps ,  in the ingredients . The sentiment is from SU set , Thoughts and Prayers .




                                                               And the inside .

                                                               ingredients

Hope my girls think this kit worth making up on Tuesday morning .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne




               Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life.                                

                                                             Omar Khayyam

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, and your take on the original!
    Stay warm xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, lovely choice of colours and the gingham to finish off is perfect, Love it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so gorgeous Shirley-Anne.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne