Followers

Friday, June 10, 2016

BBQ picnic to celebrate .


Hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you for your visit .

Must say a huge thank you to all the visitors to my blog and to the new follower .

DT  Posting today for new challenge from Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge 


Firstly here are our sponsors for this monthly challenge .


June Seasons/Holidays
DigiStamps4Joy (http://digistamps4joy.co.za) - $10 Gift Certificate
Star Stampz (https://www.etsy.com/shop/StarStampz) - 2 Images
AMB Illustrations (https://www.etsy.com/shop/AMBillustrations) - 1 Digistamp or Clipart Set 



My image is available at this link .

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/237105253/80-off-bbq-clipartpicnic-clipart-barbque?ref=shop_home_active_17   

My DT card to share 

The BBQ and the menu board are from our sponsor .
The back ground paper is from kraftyhands .
The sentiment and punched tag from SU [ NEW ] 
Tiny pearls on tag  from my stash 

I love the images from this set,  BBQ. They make for easy family or masculine card or scrap page scenes . 
Could be used for holiday BBQ invites , masculine birthday card or adding a photo or two in a scrap book page . 

Here is the inside of my card with another image from the sponsor .




Our fabulous DT have produced awesome samples to enthuse you .So,  come on , let us see some of your creations this time .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

7 comments:

  1. After the terrible weather along the east coast we're back to sunny BBQ weather and your card would make a great invite! Thanks for the inspiration😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great inspiration for Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Shirley-Anne! I love that DP - it goes perfectly together with the images you've used! And you are so right, this set is definitely a good choice when making cards for men. :D

    Hugs,
    Hanne, DT sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card , like that background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card , like that background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card Shirley-Anne. A marvellous male card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is terrific, love what you did on the inside also. Yep, I have a few days off work so am able to visit my favourite blogs. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne