Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2016

My luck!


Hello everyone . welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in and I do hope that you let me know that you have been . Of course  I  read every comment and I really do appreciate those taking  the time to leave the blog love .


Many thanks to the sponsors for this month on Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge 

A Day For Daisies (http://www.adayfordaisies.com) - $12 Gift Certificate
KennyK (http://www.kennykdownloads.com) - 3 Digis
Sassy Studio Designs (http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com) - 4 Images



Kenny K on the list gave this delightful pre coloured image to use .




Brocade Blue , SU for card base . SU paper from my stash .
Clover and sentiment from a MFT set
Precoloured image from Kenny K

I chose this image because it reminded me of my daughter Michelle .


Congrats to the winner and the top picks from last month .

I do hope that you call into the DT blogs to check out their makes , finding inspiration and joining in the challenge too .




Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


         

5 comments:

  1. She definitely looks like she would have no trouble at all making her own luck. Fab card, Shirley, love the colours.
    Hugs, Sandy DT Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenge Blog.
    PS trying to get around to all my fellow teamies and comment,on those that have posted anyway, some still not up)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Shirley-Anne, hope all has been well with you, I haven't been around for awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great Shirley-Anne. She looks determined to conquer all that she takes on.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fantastic card!
    Kerri fellow DT @OMCF

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne