Followers

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Gingham for Christmas

Hello everyone , welcome to my room .
Am so chuffed that you have called in and I hope that you enjoy browsing through my blog posts.


Another Christmas Card Challenge    has opened and today I am sharing this card ,

I must admit that I did um and arr about using an image this time  and as you see I kept the card REALLY REALLY CAS .



and the inside 




SU Thick white for card base . Real Red Matt cut same size as card  front .Cut  top piece 5cm x 2cm from red card ,adhere some red gingham to it before adding to top of card front with DS tape . I cut 2cm from   balance of red card and after stamping greeting as shown I adhered the balance of red card to front  base of white card  .Just added bling from my stash , at random .




Congrats to the winner and top 3 from challenge 8 , Thanks to all entrants . Hope that we see you all again soon .
Don't forget to visit the fabulous DT blogs to see their projects .


Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Shirley-Anne, really nice card! beautiful and simple! Thank you so much for following me :-) and thank you for introducing me to the Christmas challenge blog. xoxo Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS creation Shirley Anne.
    Hugs
    CathyXxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely CAS card Shirley-Ann. Pretty with the added bling.
    Will email you someday soon.
    XX Leanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne