Followers

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Peace On Earth for Tag Tuesday

    Hello there , welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .
I do hope that you will say hello before you go .

A lot cooler yesterday and today so a great deal better than the 44 degrees we had the other day .
It does work , but I hate having the unit in darkness till evening time , the outside blinds  as well  inside  blinds down and the pedestal  fan whirring away non stop.
Right now unit is open , fresh air filtering through while I am waiting for my craft girls to arrive
   
Today,  I am sharing a tag with the theme of Peace on Earth , for Tag Tuesday.




Almost a mini tag card .  Base is  Whisper White  and red card  SU . Peace stamped from inked  part stamp from SU. Bell and star stickers from my stash . Corner punch used for decorative corners . Ribbon from my stash .


  Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag Shirley-Anne, I hope you have a very happy Christmas and New Year.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous Shirley-Anne.
    Have a great Christmas.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne