Followers

Sunday, December 6, 2015

All hands on deck

Welcome to my room . I do hope that your week ahead is not so busy with Christmas preparations that you wont find time to settle down with a cuppa , relax , browse through the challenge blog DT posts along with some of the entries .Might be that you have a last minute make that you will share with us .

Here is my share for this week .



Card base , Real red , SU.  Sentiment circle from my stash .  
I forgot to record where I found the image from my many folders , so if it is yours or you know of it , please let me know and i will give credit .
http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-christmas/naughty-or-nice-digital-stamp 
thanks to Faith 

Congratulations to the winner from last week and the top 3 picks .
Hope that we see all of you again soon . 
Even at this busy time of the year , the DT have produced some amazing projects to share . I have to thank them all for the inspiration they give me every week .

 

Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link  feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Catch you again soon , Cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley a SUPER card
    he is from Dr Digi Digital Stamps
    http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-christmas/naughty-or-nice-digital-stamp LOVE him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for that will add the link
    hugs Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, he sure has a long list and will be busier than all of us. I have yet to get chocolates for Aleeza's teachers. Zeenya's chocolates for her teachers are almost all packed up and cards written out. For once, I had lots of extra Christmas cards made with my hands to share with people instead of selling them.

    Your card is lovely as is the paper.

    Love,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous and oh so cutie Shirley - Anne. I am not only busy with Christmas Preps but Tony is due to go Into hospital on the 14th for more treatment and the hospital isn't a local,one either.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thank you for entering The Worl Wide OPen Design Team Challenge No. 6 and Best Luck your entry. Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love plaid, so this caught my eye right away! Fun Santa card, Shirley- Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous thank you for joining us at the WWODTC
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne