Followers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Santa is the man

Hi there you all . Welcome to my room where I do hope that you like what you see . 

Now before I begin my post I bow my head in Prayer . Of course I have added my own thoughts but I had used these words, found on the link provided,  as inspiration / a guide. 


Prayer for Victims of Terrorism
Anonymous

Loving God,
Welcome into your arms the victims of violence and terrorism.
Comfort their families and all who grieve for them.
Help us in our fear and uncertainty,
And bless us with the knowledge that we are secure in your love.
Strengthen all those who work for peace,
And may the peace the world cannot give reign in our hearts.


Read more at http://www.beliefnet.com/Prayers/Protestant/Violence-Disasters/Prayer-For-Victims-Of-Terrorism.aspx?q=secure#CRPKrSBOvGP8BptQ.99



My DT card for http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


Printed one of the card kits from   Kraftyhands CD , Team Santa 
used SU Mossy Meadow for card base 
some tiny bling on trees from my stash 


Amazing number of entries last week .Thank you to you all . 
Congrats to winner and top picks . 
There is plenty of eye candy from the DT so I do hope that you pop over to their blogs and give them some blog love too .





Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link  feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back  linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


5 comments:

  1. Love this fun filled creation Shirley.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prayer,Amen! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely prayer, Shirley-Anne.

    Santa looks very happy and on the go here.

    Hope you and Doug are well. How is Michelle and family?

    I still have so much of the stuff you sent me and often have thoughts of gratitude for you.

    Thank you for you,

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this adorable card Shirley-Anne. Such a lovely prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne