Followers

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rugged up.

"There are 62 more sleeps to the big day (but I'm not counting -- I'm just a grumpy elf!) Are there still a lot of days till Christmas 2015? It ALWAYS seems like there are a lot of days to Christmas! Well, there are 62 days to be exact or 5,316,758 seconds!"

How do I know this ? I googled it .

Hello there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in . Hope that you and yours are contented and at peace with all family and friends .

Today I am sharing another DT card for Christmas Card Challenges  



Love my dies but I don't think any have excited me more than my new one from MFT. 
I used it twice here . Once with SU  Whisper White and again with patterned paper .The patterned paper cuts are set in the die cut white frame for fabulous effect. 
The sweet little cherub is from SU set , Christmas Cuties and  coloured with copics with a touch of Wink of Stella .
The greeting is from older SU set , Many Merry Messages .

Well done to the overall  winner of challenge #46 and to the top 3 . I do hope that we get to see you again soon .

Plenty of ideas to glean from the DT samples so for inspiration to pop over to their blogs to see how they made their projects and perhaps leave some blog love too . 




Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.

See you at the challenge.

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Christmas design. Love the stripes.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card, love it.

    Didn't like the reminder though!!!!! I suppose I had better get myself working LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne