Followers

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tag Tuesday ARROWS

 

Hi .just a quick post tonight .

Hope everyone is well ,  that you enjoy your visit to my blog and thanks for calling in .

Firstly,  I want to thank  Sandy and Fran for a fabulous craft morning that we had at my table today.
Doug was not his best today so instead of us all going out for lunch , Sandy and Fran decided to pop out to nearby  bakery and get  themselves some tucker , come back and have another couple of hours of  coffee and chat . Thanks friends , you are the best .

 

This week for TAG TUESDAY

 

The theme is ARROWS
 
 
I have such a huge stash of card stock scrap on my desk,  along with buttons, patterned paper, ribbon , twine and assorted other embellishments , that I can truly say that this tag was created with only that which was on my work space .
Thank you to the lovely blog pals who left kind words for me for last weeks tag .
 
Really happy with it too. Hope you like it .
 
But for now ....
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. Shirley-Anne this is beautiful, glad you enjoyed your craft morning..nothing like crafting with friends.

    Missy Pink - The Crafty Pink Girl x

    ReplyDelete
  2. An enjoyable day!!! Thanks Shirley. Isn't it great to be able to use up some of those bits and pieces from the every growing pile of offcuts etc. Great tag.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne