Followers

Friday, June 26, 2015

"On The Ocean Wave"




Hello tag lovers every where . welcome to my room .

Time for me to create another tag for TAG TUESDAY ..


Great therapy to create small . It is after all instant  paper crafting gratification .

My tag this week consists of card ,  paper and fussy cut  image from Stampin' Up .Designer Paper , High Tide. Adhered  image  with foam tape adding  dimension to the tag .




 
To see some fabulous tags pop over to  Tag Tuesday  and check out my teamies tag designs .

Love the tags I have seen so far with this theme and I hope my comments reflect that . It is amazing how we all come up with something different . Inspirational .

Happy crafting .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag! Love those soft colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Shirly-Anne love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne