Followers

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Feathered Friends

Hello there , welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .
Oh deary me,  I have been Pinterest  browsing , blog browsing  and creating wish lists all over the place , lately . Just scraped in with my card and blog post .
 
 
 
Whisper White card base , and Real Red  matte are SU.
Image is LOTV. Sentiment is a Kaiserstamp
 Small leaf confetti from my stash .
 

I totally love Anything Goes for our theme this week . Are you adding a Christmas card a week to your stash ? If you are then I do hope that you are sharing with us . We would love to see your  makes .
 
 
Lovely lot of entries last week and they are all fabulous . Congrats to winner and top 3 .
Don't forget , if your mojo has gone walkabout ,Get inspired by visiting DT blogs to see info on their shares for this week .
 
Please remember to link directly to the blog post or gallery page where we can view/comment on your creation, and not just the generic link to your blog. The link feature won't allow for generic blog links. You must create a new project. No back linking please.

If you upload to an online gallery, please use the tag SCCC so that we can all enjoy your cards.
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

6 comments:

  1. I adore LOTV images Shirley-Anne and this one is so cute. Love the sparkle on her hat!
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne, such an adorable image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. It is easy to get lost in Pinterest - I do all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Shirley-Anne. Love the cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorable, Shirley. It looks so professional.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne