Followers

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Music theme tag


Hi there . Well,  as cold as it is outside ,  I am as warm as toast in my craft room where I would like to share a tag .

Before I do though, it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge my new followers .
Thank you so much for joining me in my craft room  where I hope that you enjoy your browsing and that you let me know that you have been so that I can return the visit as soon as I can .


While blog browsing I found this site
http://vintagemadeforyou.blogspot.com.au/

from here I used this image for my "music" tag .
Created this for posting on Tag Tuesday





I printed image twice , cut out the dancer from second printing and 3D it over first .
Adhered a couple of feathers onto back ground paper , 3D the  image panel over them .
Punched hole for added  ribbon .

Hopefully I can find some music paper in my stash and another suitable image to create another tag for this week for I think I have become addicted .     A " tagaholic" a tragic tagger?

Catch you again soon ,cheers for now  Shirley-Anne

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag Shirley-Anne lovely detail.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to print the image twice to add some extra dimension. And the feathers suit this image perfectly. Fab feminine tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne