Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Feeling Blue?

HELLO.
So good to see you , welcome to my room .
Thank you for stopping by.

I do hope that you enjoyed Christmas and that you are looking forward to 2015.
I know I am.

The 1st challenge for January  2015 has the theme Winter Blues

Now this could be Winter and the colour blue but I interpreted it as feeling blue and my DT card reflects this .

                                 
                                         Using image from  Mini CD Collection
                                             Seasonal Victorian Beauties  , Winter,  Kraftyhands .
                                         Striped  paper from Femme Fatale paper stack, Kraftyhands
                                         5"square paper Doilies, kraftyhands.
                                         Ribbon and sentiment from my  Kraftyhands stash .
                                         Flowers from my craft stash .

                                 
 
Find the challenge rules and linky
 
We'll still be running the monthly challenges here
 and also be adding new projects and samples from the team throughout the month so be sure to drop on by! 
 
The fabulous DT are listed on my side bar just click a name and you will find their blog .
 
Thanks to the entrants from December challenge and congrats to the winner and top 3 . Hope that we see you all again soon .
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, wishing you a happy new year.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Shirley-Anne. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful card Shirley-Anne, the pensive image, doily and papers work really well together. Happy New Year and I hope you're not feeling blue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shirley-Anne. Love the image you have used. I must admit to loving the square doileys too. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shirley-Anne. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Shirley-Anne. You are right the theme can be interpreted in different ways. It is good actually as it gives more scope. Happy Weekend. Judy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne