Followers

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Lookin' good

Hi there , craft pals  , welcome to my room .

Very hot here in Adelaide . I am working hard to keep Doug hydrated as usual .

I found this new Challenge blog , and entering this card


http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/2014/11/challenge-1-anything-goes.html

You do need to use an image from the online shop but that's ok cause the images are neat and the service  is great .

I chose
Melanie At The Gym



Card stock from SU .         Paper from my mile high stash .      Embossed with my cuttlebug
Coloured with copics .       Sentiment a retired SU set .             Flowers, and bling  from my stash .

Thank you for your visit. I'd  love to know that  you have been ..Enjoy the rest of your week .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne





7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shirley Anne, love the design.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne. Cute image and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty, Shirley and I like the paper and those cute flowers on the bottom.

    What a super wife you are to take such good care of Doug - now that is what is true love. To love someone for so many years and not tire and to give selflessly of yourself. And then to make those lovely cards after all that - THAT IS WHAT I CALL TRUE JOY.
    LOL.

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeus card Shirley-Ann. I love the embossing and the beautiful flowers.
    Thank you for play on Aliciabel's Challenge Blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifuk card!!! Thanks for sharing with us at http://aliciabelchallengeblog.blogspot.com.es/
    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cool, Shirley-Anne! I love the colourway and that LO too!

    Hmph, wish it was lovely and hot over here in the UK...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I forgot to say thanks for joining us at Alicia Bel for our very first challenge!

    Come by my blog tomorrow - you'll be pleased you did!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne