Followers

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bird song for open- minded challenge

Hello there craft buddies welcome to my room . Thank you for calling in and I hope that you like what you see . Thank you also to some new followers .

We had a great weekend here . After a quick outing in the mornings Doug and I were once again couch potatoes watching V8 racing on TV . My dear SIL came over this afternoon  and enticed me to accompany her for a short walk around a nearby oval . I really needed that , so thank you Carol .

Some news to share .Seeing as how life has settled down again I applied to some challenge blogs for DT positions . 
 So am sharing my excitement tonight as Alanna from http://christmascardchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
invited me to join the team there .
Hopefully , if I can organise myself and learn the ropes , I will hop on board next challenge .





I would love it if you would pop over and check this weeks challenge
Challenge #51 -- Color Challenge

By the way , now wearing my Kraftyhands DT hat , there is just a little time left for that challenge so I do hope that you can join us here as well , http://kraftyhandschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


WHEW , hope that you are still with me as I would like to share a card made today , once again using card and die cut shapes /labels from my stash . I even used a very old SU stamp . Friends 24-7.
The card base is DS patterned from my  SU stash .
And super organised I even found the challenge first . 




The challenge for which this card was made ..

http://open-mindedcraftingfun.blogspot.com.au/2014/11/challenge-23-fowl-of-all-kinds-midway.html

                     Theme of Fowl or birds and you have until midnight, EST on November 21st, 2014 to create your All About Fowl Creations.

That is it for tonight .Have a great week .
                                Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne


10 comments:

  1. I like the combination of a multicolored DP and a non colored image. It's a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty card Shirley-Anne, I love your gorgeous papers.
    Congratulations on your new DT spot.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne. Love that stamp and I'm sure I have him tucked away..very pretty papers too and congratulations on your new DT position.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on making the team!!! LOVE your sweet bird card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. Love the bird image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the new role, Shirley-Anne! Such a great idea to keep on top of the Christmas card making! And I love your fresh Spring card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely card! The background pattern and the image are fabulous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovlely Card, congrats on the DT.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun
    Julie DT
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges
    {Pumpkin Belly Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card, thanks for joining us at Open Minded Challenges this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you enjoy the V8 race? I LOVED watching McLaughlin win two!! I think he is fantastic!!! And I love the Redbull team too Woot!! Go 33!! LOL Okay.. enough of that :p LOVE your card!! Love that image.. the bird is gorgeous!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges!!! Good Luck! I hope we see you again!!

    - Susan, Co-Owner @ Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call Until Nov. 22nd)
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne