Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Vintage Christmas

Remember when I said that I was so over Winter?
Heard the saying , "careful what you wish for."?

Well, I take it all back!!

Hello , welcome to my room . Thanks so much for calling in .


We have had record hot Spring days and I am thinking that I am not going to like Summer either .

But this morning was beautiful on the banks of the River Torrens . Photos  are on my face book page .

Tonight am sharing a couple of Christmas cards .

Printed material from Kraftyhands Create-It    magazine issue three.

                             This one was printed as for a 6x6 inch card.
                                  Love the images and paper.

 
This second card was for a A5 card  but I printed out as page set up on A5
and every thing came out to scale beautifully.
 

Both card bases were SU card stock from my stash .

Talking about kraftyhands . There is still time to enter October challenge -Tagtastic


Have a great week every one .

 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Shirley Anne I love the design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the 2 cards, you are right images and papers are lovely and you have used them beautifull too.

    Sorry have been MIA, but Blogger won't let me comment on your blog, for some reason and I haven't been having your follower emails either. UNTIL today, so good to see so many of your fabby cards and to hear how you are both doing.

    Hope it's a bit better for you today.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your coloring! I love coloring on craft!!! Wow!!!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges (DT Call until Nov. 22nd)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card.

    I'd like to contact you regarding the DT call for Christmas Card Challenges. Please email me at alanna.moses@yahoo.com.

    Hugs!
    Alanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne