Followers

Friday, October 3, 2014

Happiness



Hello you all . Thank you for popping in and welcome to my room .
Warm wishes to you and yours .
I hope that your weekend is going to be one of the best .

It is a long weekend here and the weather is going to be good .
I hope that I get a bit of craft in as well as photography .Had a pleasant afternoon with Sandy,  die cutting and embossing .No dent in my scrap stash but .

Created a simple [ huh , what's new] card this evening  to share with you .
  I also want to enter it into a new challenge .



http://aagwat.blogspot.co.uk/                       Challenge 01

Challenge Badge
The theme is Always Anything Goes with a twist
as its our first challenge the twist is an easy one of 'Anything Goes'
 
 
Hope it goes well for you , Zoe .
 
Catch you again soon ,cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. A brilliant clean design! That colorful striped DP makes your card look more embellished than it is. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, definitely proving less is more x Thankyou for joining us Anything Goes With A Twist Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Anything goes with a twist.
    .Huggles.
    Sandra AGWAT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne