Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Best Wishes.

Hello to you all , thank you for calling in . I love that you did and if you left a comment that's fabulous .
Welcome to my room .
It really is barmy weather .Very warm outside ..may be 28 degrees, Grey skies and very windy . Looks as though we may get rain as well .
I still have cards and  kits to make for craft morning tomorrow so better get cracking . Will quickly share this masculine card firstly.



Would this be called a double fold card?
Card base and blue layers  and sentiment with label on front  CTMH .  White sentiment die cut and blue  striped paper from SU. Front image  free from Vintage made for you . And inside vintage car from Graphic45. 
Now it was not until I added photos to my post that I realised that the tyre image from Kaisercraft die cuts is not of the same era .
TOO LATE ..A blind man would be happy to see it anyway!

                                        Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. - Og Mandino

                              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Shirley, love the colours,image and beauties added. been a hot one here in NSW today...swimming. xx


    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this is what they call a z fold card, but I'm not sure... One thing I DO know is that I love what I see, two of my favorite styles, masculine and vintage, combined on the one and same card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous card Shirley-Anne, wonderful vintage images and great design - I think it is called a Z fold as well.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne