Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

September Challenge for Kraftyhands

Hi there , blog pals . Welcome to my room and thanks for calling in .
I see new followers thanks guys , now please let me know in comment box that you have called in and I will try to visit you asap.
Back to Autumn weather here in Adelaide over last few days but the weekend was going to be fine so  Doug and I were able to wander out , taking more photos .
Had a top Friday afternoon with a couple of friends over for card making while Doug was out with Twiggy and I am sure that neighbours would have heard our raucous laughter. more about that on my FB page .

 Today I would like to share my  Kraftyhands challenge blog   DT card for the September challenge

                                                        Autumn Colours 


                                                                     From our magazine
                                                                        Create It #2
Project #5

Supposed to be for A5 card .But I cut the first /top layer and folded in half to create a smaller card
 I cut out the toppers , the sentiment and the shorter strip which I cut at the centre because it was a little short and once adhered I placed sentiment with foam dots  over cut . I adhered  only the bottom half of  flower toppers  , lining them  along the fold. The centre topper is 3D to add dimension .
I added  kraftyhands pearls along strip.


Now the card is a 13cm square.



                                                            

                                                              
                                                                                inside of card
My team buddies have created their own awesome samples and they would love to read  what you think about them so I hope that you can pop over to their blogs and leave them some blog lovin'.

  Thank you to those entries for last months challenge which was a sketch . Congratulations to all entrants , you deserve a pat on the back .

http://kraftyhandschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/  Just join in for the fun of it and share your creations .

http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/  for amazing CDs, embellishments , stamps , dies, awesome paper packs and post cards and much,  much more .


              Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

11 comments:

  1. Stylish layout, your card looks great with the way you arranged the square images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING love the image and gorgeous colours used.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card in shades of autumn Shirley-Anne. Love it. I read about your laughing session, you naughty ladies.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW such a clever idea and it looks stunning!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous papers and colours and I love your end design Shirley-anne...beautiful.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne lovely design,colours and images.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous idea, love how you have done the card, lovely colours and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. I like the way you adapted to your own chosen size. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A fabulous card Shirley-Anne. I love the clever layout. The artwork is perfect for the theme x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have place the flowers at the top of the card. Fab X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this design from the magazine, beautiful Shirley-Anne. Hugs Jeanette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne