Followers

Friday, September 12, 2014

Masculine creations

Hello,  hello hello!! All set for a great weekend?  Hope that you do have a super couple of days .

Doug and I enjoyed a coffee and scones with Sandy and Fran this morning at a shopping centre and then I had another fun afternoon here  with craft buddies Sandy and Jane while Doug went out to give Twiggy a run in the park  . Am hoping for a craft weekend too , now .

Thanks for calling in and I hope that you like what you see .  Welcome to my room .

Just wanted to share a few masculine cards I have made  recently .I do hope that I have not shared them here before


                                                        Image is from Kraftyhands

                 Image is another  one  from Kraftyhands
                                                      
                                                               image from SU
                                                                 inside
For the inside of last card I punched small holes in corners instead of using rhinestones and masked  an area for the sentiment instead of using a label or tag .

Just a reminder before I go . Kraftyhands challenge is open and we would love to see your creations

September Challenge - Autumn Colours


                                                                                            Today's funny .
                                                        
“Thank you for calling the Weight Loss Hotline. If you'd like to lose a half pound right now, press 1 eighteen thousand times.”

- Randy Glasbergen

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. My father loves vintage cars, he has restored quite a few, and I know he'd love your first card.
    I also love how you did the inside of your last one, masking off an area with an uneven shaped design, I think that's really clever and I'm definitely going to use this idea for the inside of my cards as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Three fabulous masculine cards Shirley Anne..I love the vintage car one,has to be my favourite.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards shirley Anne, I particularly love the first one, with the black and white car. Super. Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne