Followers

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Picnic Time CD card

Well , bother!
I forgot yesterday was Monday and did not post a card or my update on my self imposed diet progress .
That's it , when one has retired [ in our case any way] one can lose track of days / time .
I will be up to date next Monday .
Now here I am welcoming you  to my room and thank you for calling in .
I see I have new followers so I thank them and hope they enjoy their visits .

The last few days have been wild and wintry . Cold and wet today .
A card to share is one using elements from Picnic Time CD-Rom

Picnic Time CD Collection

 
Entering card  into a challenge
 
And a reminder that you still have time to enter the Kraftyhands Challenge just for fun .
Had a fun craft  morning with Sandy and Fran , then out for lunch .
 Life is good . Hope tonight that I can do some creating while the blustery weather continues out side . That will round off a fabulous day .

Must have a give away card this week too .May be the next post .

  Hope that life is good for you too .


 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card love the image used too.xxx ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the cuteness!!!! Adorable bears EVERYWHERE :)
    Just popping in to say hello and see what you've been up to.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo very cute Shirley-anne..love all the teddies and love your card design..we have rain threatening today..well,we would wouldn't we as it is wash day tomorrow for 3 clients and nearly always rains on wash day..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley, sorry I've been awol - Hopefully I'll be more regular now I'm out of my funk.

    I hope you and your family are keeping well!

    Those cute bears are adorable, loving your layers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Shirley-Anne. Love this CD.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne