Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Party Dog

Hi there.
 BRRR it is so cold here in Adelaide and I am feeling my age with pain in my left wrist like you would not believe .Not bad enough to stop me from crafting of course .
 Welcome to my room and , hey , thanks for calling in .
Just in time for my quick post to share a little card that I made this afternoon .
Really happy with this little sweet card.
Card is about 11cm square .
Used a SU  Big Shot BigZ clear large scallop square.
Card, paper, brad for flower centre  and sentiment  , SU.
Image free from Free Pretty Things for you
 Flower and die cuts from my stash .

                                                    Be like a postage stamp. Stick to one thing until you get there. - Josh Billings
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable and sweet card. Love how the colours just pop out..♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Shirley Anne, lovely image.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very sweet card. Love the image and all the pretty DP.
    Winter has finally arrived with a vengenous. Not only cold but wild.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Shirley Anne and love the wee frog think will save him for my email file lovely saying and image.. need to do that :D Shaz in oz.x PS thanks for popping over last week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne