Followers

Monday, June 9, 2014

Happiness always

Hi there . Welcome to my room .  Thank you for calling in .
Well , it is a long weekend here so I hope that  all of you who are celebrating our Queen's Birthday holiday are safe and having a whale of a time .
I tell you what though ..it is freezing here in Adelaide . Temp might get to 17 today . But troopers that we are,  Doug and I donned our beanies and gloves , braved the crisp,  invigorating  10 degrees weather to gopher out for our coffee this morning . We were amazed to see so many out on the Linear Park trails as well .

To share today I have another card similar to that of a previous  post
[ June 2nd]   , the inspiration from  Sue Rowe in the  AS&PC magazine .

Every thing used is from my stash of SU products , except for the twine.
                             
 
Love this CAS style but I guess one could add a few embellishments .
Also ..and I have been dying to share this .
 
 
At last , says  she , jumping up and down .Like , after I stepped off the scales of course ,  this morning ! Not a pretty sight , me being naked at the time . Keen , I say when it was 6 degrees !!!
 
I KID YOU NOT!!
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 

5 comments:

  1. I like it the way it is, Shirley. It is lovely and I like the colours on it. Very sweet.

    Happy that you are happy with the scales. Lol.

    Love,

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Shirley-anne..love the banner and those tiny bows..my fingers wont do that.Congratulations on the weight loss..my Daughter used to get so frustrated after all her hard effort and the scales would stay the same..but after her body got the hang of what is was supposed to be doing away it went.
    Well done to you..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much information as you would say LOL. Congrats on hitting the 80 kg mark!!!
    Love that card, thanks for sharing with us.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Shirley!! I love the banner. Pulling for you, on your weight loss journey. I know how frustrating it can be. I battle it constantly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pennant banners on this card! Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne