Followers

Monday, May 19, 2014

Male Silhouette

Hello there blog pals . Welcome to my room .
 Thank you for calling in and to those who g+ my post or leave a comment here,  or on Pin , please know that I appreciate you taking the time to do so .

A real change in the weather here today . Woke up to rain . So no trip to the trails this morning .Instead we drove to a nearby coffee shop for our daily caffeine fix . Twiggy was a bit miffed that she did not get out .

Tried out my new die cut for this card
I have seen these silhouette images set on /in frames but chose not to do that this time
I saw this layout by Loll Thomson while browsing http://www.stampingwithloll.com/
and using different paper and image I hope that I made  the card  my own ..
                                        
                                     
Whisper White card base, SU . Papers , Marianne Design ,All For The Men.
 Silhouette man , Marianne Design. Pipe  image from free stamps on magazine .

      Still consider this rather a CAS style . Clever use of paper scraps too.

Now being Monday means that I must share this mornings weigh in .
This is a real incentive  for my continuing effort in weight loss ..no pressure !! LOL
From my first weigh in
http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/anchors-away.html which recorded 83Kilos  April 14th

Today
 
 
To revise ,I have had weigh ins at ....
83, 80.6, 80.8, 81.0, 80.4,
sweet!!
One Monday at a time .
 
 
Got to laugh!
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

2 comments:

  1. This looks very masculine indeed and I think your card has a really great layout! I like this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne