Followers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Love the skin you're in

Hello to you all .Welcome to my room . I hope that you will enjoy your visit and that you will consider leaving some blog love .
All comments are read and appreciated .

 It is as cold as a frog's pond here so the aircon is on for Doug and I have a bit of time for crafting . Actually creating a Sympathy card and kit for my fabulous crafty friends.
Will share that later on another day  .
Today being Monday it's  weigh in day and will show results at end of post .

My cards to share are a little ...errr, well , showing a little skin . But there is some cleanliness and some country,  so clean and green I think .
                             Tongue in cheek speak!!




I was given a pack  'A Little Bit Naughty Topper Set' from Mike at Kraftyhands  and these are what I created. A DL card and an easel card.
I used SU card stock with papers and bow , buttons and butterfly printed from Kraftyhands CDs



These fantastic naughty toppers are just the kind of thing to raise a smile on anyone's face! A little bit naughty and a little bit saucy, but still fun at the same time! 12 designs printed on 250gsm cardstock measuring approx 10cm x 14cm. They make the perfect card topper or addition to any scrap book project!

http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/webshop/prod_3279461-A-Little-Bit-Naughty-Toppers-12-unique-designs.html

Now if you are still here and are interested , my weigh in follows .

                                                
 
Talk about up and down ! Still, I  lost most of what I put on last week so that has to be a good thing right ?
I tell you what though . I am finding it easier not to nibble when there are no lollies in my room , or chips or nuts or chocolate.
 
Catch you again soon, cheers for now , Shirley-Anne 
Let my soul smile through my heart and my heart smile through my eyes, that I may scatter rich smiles in sad hearts.

Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/p/paramahans163486.html#gCXX5vdFZKX5UAdi.99

3 comments:

  1. WOWSER!!..they are naughty Shirley-anne...but very nice too..two fabulous cards..and congrats on the weight loss..you will get there..I'm laying off the chocolate at night at the moment so I nibble on carrots..they take so long to eat I get too tired to think about chocolate..lol..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these images and the retro feel of your design! Great layouts and such fun and original feminine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne, fab cards. Love these toppers and great designs.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne