Followers

Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy day .

Hey Hey it is Monday .
How was your weekend? Fabulous I hope .
Was it a holiday weekend ? Like a bank holiday or some such .
Well  I hope that it was spent happily  with family and friends .
Here in Adelaide it was great Autumn weather , perfect for outings .
Had a busy week , with general life stuff and have not posted since last Monday .
Thank you for calling in and a huge warm welcome to new and regular visitors alike .

I wonder if any of my readers can relate to a problem I have in the kitchen in connection to my weight watching .
As I have alluded I'm  trying to lose weight with out commercial pills or potions but just with smaller portions and limiting nibbles .
I thought that it would be easy with it just being Doug and me .
Well , I have had fun with some meals . Like making a shepherds pie in a small 17cmx 23cm baking dish instead of family size 25cmx40cm.
or making 250ml/ cup  of custard instead of 2 Litres. You get the picture ?

One thing I don't have to worry about is paper craft .
My card to share today
Using Soft Suede card base, Lili of the Valley paper.
Sentiment , SU ,Happy Day.
Bird and flower embellishments from my stash .
Image is free from Ephemera's Vintage Garden . 

OH DEAR !! Sandy will pick this up ...I did not use the stamp-a-ma-jig.

Feel good about this mornings weigh in .
    
OH NO ..how can this be ..?
same as last week ..not fair!!
              
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. What a super post Shirley-anne and love your fabulous card..dont give up on a slow week with weight loss...it's the lull before the storm..good on you.
    Our weather has been amazing too..until today...a polar blast is charging up from the South..chilly..to say the least.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your beautiful card Shirley-Anne!!! Hang in there with the weight loss, everyone plateaus but just keep on keeping on. I am traveling home today from a 2 week vacation and can't tell you how much I gained. :( In addition to the extra 20 pounds I put on in the past two years. But come Wednesday I'll be joining you in taking the weight off so we can encourage each other. :) Have an awesome day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shirley Anne. Love the beautiful layers you created. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne