Followers

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Silhouette of a skater.

Hello and welcome to my room .
Hope that my new followers have enjoyed their visits and call in again soon . Please let me know that you have been and I will , as soon as I can , return the visit .

Just a quick post with the 2nd card that I made from the one printout of Project #8 from Kraftyhands magazine issue #1
I shared the 1st created card in previous post so hope that you will scroll down to check it out.
                                              2nd card from Project # 8
Create It  issue #1
 
            
                                                                inside
                                                 
There are still some sentiments from the print out ,  left for my stash .

 Well I hope that you are all enjoying fabulous  Easter  weekend with
family and friends and if you are away from home then  travel safely .

 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

5 comments:

  1. Great cards Shirley!
    Had to read back to catch up!
    Good luck on the weight loss.
    My husband is supposed to quit snacking between meals (on ANYTHING); I came in last night to find he'd had a sandwich, cause that's a healthy snack!
    OMG!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design, so perfect for a teenaged boy! Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card Shirley and just perfect for a young boy.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea Shirley-Anne. hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fantastic card....love all those layers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne