Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Pears and Partridges

Hi there . Welcome to my room and thanks for popping by .
Sure hope that all is well where ever you are .

 Twas a little cooler today and I spent a greater part of the afternoon playing with a new camera hubby bought me today . It was a dull day and I practiced with outside shots ..and inside with flash . Nothing worth sharing from outside pics but this was taken inside .
That is her rego tag under her chin !

Remember Twiggy ? She has settled down to be the most affectionate friend.
Still here ? Thanks for being patient .
I am so far behind with Christmas cards that I must get a wriggle on or some people will have store bought ones .
"better not be me!" I hear from  a couple of my friends ..LOL

I would like to share my latest card though and I hope that you like it .A pretty simple card design as is my style .

 
The card base is from SU . The papers and image from Kraftyhands CD
 That's it for tonight have some more crafting to do ..

                                             Start with what
                                               is right rather
                                                 than what is
                                                    acceptable .
                                                           
                                                            Peter Drucker  

                      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.           

6 comments:

  1. Your little dog is just gorgeous Shirley-Anne...such a sweetie...when I got my dog my Husband looked at me with terror in his eyes and said "Chrissy...look at his feet"..."what's the matter with his feet" was my reply..Dave just rolled his eyes and said "Dogs grow into their feet"..oh!! hence my Harry..lol..
    Love your gorgeous card too..such a fabulous image and love the papers and colours..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twiggy is adorable! Love the theme of your Christmas card Shirley-Anne.
    The focal image and bg papers looks great together. I need to get going myself as Christmas always sneaks up on me.
    PS Thanks for paying me a visit at eP, means a lot. :)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image with the background paper, it's fab, such great colours all together a great Xmas card, love it

    Love your little doggie too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Shirley-Anne. Great image and papers.
    Love the photo of Twiggy too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Twiggy looks very cosy on her bed. Sounds like you are having fun with the new camera. Great christmas card a different colour combo for christmas but it works so well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne