Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Thoughts of you

Hello every one .
Welcome to my room .
Thank you to newbies in my circle , to visitors and followers alike  for calling in . Hope that you take a moment to say hi.

Well Autumn came to remind us that Summer has passed and the mornings have been crisp and invigorating .
Love this time of year . Now , especially that we have retired and we can go to the walking trails along the River Torrens . This little beauty was making such a racket that I had to photograph it .
 


Todays post is my last for Make it Monday .
Michelle will have a post on the Make it Monday challenge Blog too , as she wraps up , congratulating the winners from last weeks challenge .
Thank you to all who entered this week our last linky party.
I felt quite teary reading all the comments  there, giving lots of blog love to Michelle and the DT .
Did not have to but here I am sharing a card I made on Sunday
Printed paper from Kraftyhands  CD, Vintage treasures as is the image topper . Flower and bling from my stash and sentiment from SU set , Loving Thoughts.

My last POTW is # 218, Katherine.

http://cropnkathy.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/a-few-more-cas-thank-you-cards.html


There are two more cards shared and they are all worth the visit to the link .
                                             X ------------------------- X
I know that I will revisit MIM blog to view entries when I need inspiration and I will revisit some blogs just to say hello .

                                 The heart may be broken ,
                                   and the soul remain unshaken.
                                           Napoleon Bonaparte.


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

4 comments:

  1. Great pic of the Lorikeet! I love all the birdlife!

    Great card too! lovely image and shape!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely make, so beautifully shiny with all the bling and sparkle of the flower. Great shape too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley-Anne,
    Love your card and your last POTW! The birdie is so pretty. :)
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he is a bit of a poser…..great photo of the Lorikeet. Lovely card…Make it Monday will be missed by many it was a great thing Michelle started.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne