Followers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Love ties us together

Hi there , welcome to my room ..thanks for being here . Hope that your week has been a good one ..

Welcome to new followers . do leave some blog loving .I appreciate all comments and will try to visit when I can .

Boy it was hot here in Adelaide yesterday ..almost 35 degrees . Today a lot cooler .  Still looking forward to Summer .
I have been super busy this week making some cards for a couple of shops as well as my DT duties and craft days with my pals here at home . .

Here today to share my DT card for the fresh Challenge at Card Crafters Circle .


Papers from my stash , card stock from SU. Top note die SU . Sentiment from T J designs
This beautiful image from our sponsor is called Dove Love

And our sponsor is   this week ,  Floppy Latte Designs!

                                                             

With such a variety of images in store, your sure to find images that suit your creative needs. Floppy Latte Designs are offering our challenge winner a $6 certificate to shop at the Floppy Latte store .... There are so many wonderful images to choose from!

Congratulations to all the chosen ones from last weeks challenge

Please do pop in to the challenge blog and read the rules and lets see your creations ..

The DT have some samples for you to peruse .

This week is a our challenge for you is:

# 100 Anniversary

Today is our 100th challenge and to celebrate we are challenging you to create for an anniversary! 
 
 
Now , in closing I wish you a happy and safe weekend .
                                                                 
 


                                       Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley,
    Beautiful card and beautiful quote!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous card Shirley-Anne. Love the image and the papers you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card the doves and patchwork are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its certainly shaping up to be a very steamy summer, isn't it!

    Beautiful card, cool patchwork background paper and I love the pretty doves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty, love the patchwork diecut
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet Shirley! I love the array of colour you used with your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley, this is so very striking. I like the patchwork background and the heart image with doves is so sweet.
    Super quote... shared it with my friends all ready :-)

    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was fun seeing how the three of us used this image -- all so different looking. Your "patch work" and ties that bind idea is fantastic. LUV it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne