Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Boy at play.

Top of the day to you all . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .

We have had such beautiful weather in Adelaide over the last few days that Doug and I have been out and about quite a lot .Which of course means that craft time has been limited .

But I did manage to create this one for the Make it Monday challenge blog

                         # 165 Linky party DT card


Card and paper from my stash .The sentiment is a peel off sticker . I might tell you that it has been several years since I have used these . I coloured image with Copics . The little garden die cut is from Sandy , Floral Border , I think it is ..The die cut fence I've had for a while in my stash .

Fabulous image from my stash is from our sponsor .
                                                     

                                                             Saturated Canary

                                          Krista is generously offering
                                            2 Digis to our winning commenter.
 
 
 Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a
 
comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more
 
 entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
 
Congratulations to the winners from last week ..
 
Apart from sharing beautiful projects for you , the DT have their POTW on show .
 
So I hope that you will pop over to their blogs  and say hi .
 
I have, as usual ,  enjoyed visiting my allotted number of entries and look forward to
 
checking out this weeks . Hope that I see you there .
 
Remember it is Papercraft ; ATCs, cards , scrap pages , tags , altered items  and the like . As
 
long as there is paper involved .



        My POTW ,  Debbie  #156










http://coastalcreations.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/whats-black-and-white-and-red-all-over.html

Thanks for sharing Debbie ..hope we see more of your talent soon ..
 
 
                                                             Michelle says.....
 
 
 

"The Make It Monday Linky Party is Now OPEN!!
It is a great way to showcase your most recent creation or even to share your favourite make from ages ago! You don't need to create a whole new post, linking back to the original post is just fine with us. So come on and join in the fun and share with us your beautiful paper creations!! There is inspiration to be found and blogging buddies to be met!
 
Have a great week!"

 
 Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 

10 comments:

  1. Superb card Shirley-Anne..love the cute,happy image and colouring and love the background papers...awesome.Love your POTW too..love a built Fairy..fabulous colouring.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, that's a fab image for a boy/teen's card. Lovely bright papers and lol, I see you've already put my little floral diecut to good use! goes well with the fence diecut.
    Gorgeous POTW, that was one of the entries that was on my short list.
    See you tomorrow,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun and colorful! Love how you used this patterned paper as background and made a scene by adding the die cut fence and grass for this boy image. It's a really cool card for a boy - you're great at making boy cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley-Anne, I love you ALL BOY card. The fence and the greenery just add that wonderful touch. Great image. Love your pick of the week too. Very sweet!
    Hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley!! This is such an awesome boy card! There's just not enough of them out there. I love the color combos and the digi is so cuuute!!! And the POTW is glorious!!!

    xoxo
    Rocio

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another terrific card for a boy Shirley-Anne. :) Love this image and great choice of papers too. I like your POTW! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this bright and cheerful card Shirley- Anne,great papers and a sweet little guy image
    superb POTW ,I love the colours on it
    have a great week
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so fun and I love the bright coloured background. Gorgeous POTW too.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun image and background paper, you do boy and male themed cards so well! Brilliant xoox

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne