Followers

Friday, October 18, 2013

Thankful for Bounty

Hi there you all . Welcome to my room and thank you for calling in .
Hope that you and yours are well .
My thoughts are with those on the east coast of Australia where fires are raging .
Actually , I my heart breaks thinking about those people any where in the world  who are living a nightmare of fear , day in and day out , whether natural disaster or man made horror .
I know that some  moments  here are diamonds and some   are stone but I am always  ever so thankful  that I am where I am and that I have what I have .
 
 
But for now I am sharing a card for Card Crafters Circle
The new challenge  #97 is up and running
 
The theme
IN THE PUMPKIN PATCH
 
 
 
White card base ,ribbon,   papers ,  sentiment along with tag  and corner punch    from SU
Image supplied by always generous Kathryne
 

Prize – winner’s choice of 4 images
Fabulous number of entries last week ..thank you to each and congratulations to the winners .
Please pop over to the challenge blog , read the rules,  check out the DT makes and then  treat us to your talent.
Looking forward to seeing your entry .

 


                                                                                 Aint life an adventure?

                                                       Catch you again soon ,cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

4 comments:

  1. So well said Shirley-anne, those fires have been horrific. My husbands family are in Medowie and moved out of their houses last night just in case. They are back home and safe now.

    Lovely country feel to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully sunny! Love the image you used and your colouring is wonderful! Wonderful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Shirley-Anne. The gingham is sweet. Always a favourite of mine. Yes, we have so much to always be thankful for, don't we?!!! Thank you for sharing your thoughts. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute punpkin themed card, love the gingham really adds to the harvest theme xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne