Followers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Autumn Bounty



Hi there craft/blog buddies . Welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .
Did not think I would make it here today ..Printer problems !!
But here I am ..
wearing my DT hat for Card Crafter's Circle

Firstly , congratulations to the winners from last week ..

Wish all the entries from last week could be winners ! Thanks to all of you .I enjoyed visiting some of you and hope that we see you again soon .
This week Challenge #98 is up and running and the theme ----------

                                                               Autumn Splendour

Sponsor – Robyn’s Fetish

And my DT card is----
with image Basket of Apples2    supplied by sponsor


And our sponsor is... Robyn's Fetish awarding our prize winner their choice of 5 images!

If you are popping over to the challenge blog
 you will see some GUEST DESIGNERS: who have sent in some samples .

Thinking of those of my friends who are dealing with days of stone
May there soon be days of diamonds....
 

 
hugs

Catch you again soon, cheers for now , Shirley-Anne




 

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne