Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Floral take on Sketch

Hi there . Welcome to my room .Thanks so much for calling in .
Hello  to a new follower,  Kay Forder , hope that you enjoy browsing my posts and I'll see you in Blogland soon.
 
September is here and it is time for Krafthands new monthly challenge .
 

This month the theme is to follow the sketch

Pop over to the Challenge Blog to see the sketch and check out the rules .
 
Don't forget to win the top prize of £20 voucher to spend on the Kraftyhands Website you have to use 
Kraftyhands Products
 
 
My DT card to share 
 
 


 
 
 Sorry about the glare but I hope that you get the idea .
Red and green  card stock from SU.
Everything else from Kraftyhands
Using paper from Kew Floral Collection Paper Stack
Ribbon and crystal stickers from
Kraftyhands too.
Flower from my stash .



                                                                              The inside
 
Loved the sketch and with Kraftyhands  products like beautiful paper packs or papers printed  from any of their CDs, joining in on any of their challenges is a breeze. I loved creating this gem .
 
I delighted  in visiting  many of the entries last week . Awesome talent on show there .
Congratulations to last weeks winner and the top 3.
There are samples from the DT on the Kraftyhands  Challenge Blog to inspire you and they will have details of their cards on their blogs so I hope that you  can visit them and leave some blog love .
Thanks again for calling in and hope that you liked mine .
 
 

 
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now ,Shirley-Anne
 

6 comments:

  1. A great card Shirley-Anne.The Kew papers are so gorgeous.
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderfully elegant card Shirley-Anne, the papers and colours are so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow what gorgeous papers - so very pretty
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne. I love the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those papers are so pretty and you have created a beautiful card with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful, I really love that paper, it's gorgeous!!!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne