Followers

Friday, June 14, 2013

Stitched challenge

HI  THERE.
                      Welcome to my room  for another Friday and another day with Card Crafter's Circle .
Boy , this comes around quickly . Love the challenge themes that boss lady , Pauline ,  comes up with each week.
Awesome entries last week .Thank you all for joining in .
Congrats to the winners .

This week's challenge will have you in:

STITCHES!
Use faux stitching or real stitches in your creation....
 
My DT creation to share

                                                   


Still in my  CAS style, I created an easel card .
 I used one of our sponsor's images ,  Black Eyed Susan Floral Corner. I printed out two sizes and had them placed on opposite corners of my frame .
Card , paper ,  die cut leaves , flowers and butterfly all from my stash .
Sentiment from SU .
I used a SU marker to run around the edge of the TOP NOTE to create faux stitch look and the ribbon SU , has stitching .

So thanks to our sponsor
                                              
Floppy Lattes Digital Designs ::All Digital All The Time
 
We welcome back this week's sponsor Floppy Latte Digital Designs! With such a variety of images in store, your sure to find images to suit your needs.
 FLD are offering our challenge winner a $6 certificate to shop at the Floppy Latte store .... 
 
 
Be sure to visit the DT and see how they stitched up their examples for you .
 
See you later,  on the Challenge blog.
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne
 

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Shirley-Anne, love the ribbon and the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely easel card and like that paper you teamed with the image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah this is lovely Shirley Anne, fab colurs!
    Oh, and changed your name too on my welcome was not quite sure what to put :D thanks for popping over, Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that background paper and the flower image goes perfectly. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shirley-Anne, this is wonderful! I love the way you coloured your flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne