Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Feminine Beauties in Summer '59

Hi there , welcome to my room .
Thank you for calling in . Have had a pleasant day crafting with the aircon working away above me . Only 17.5 degrees here today !
I received a CD from Kraftyhands shop the other day , as a guest designer, to create some samples .

 "Summer of '59 Sneaky Peeks "
 Sharing with you  a sneak peek from the soon to be released CD Summer of '59.   The design team have made awesome  samples using this CD which is packed to the brim with lovely papers, shaped cards, bunting, backing papers, etc.
Linda will be featuring a sample a day from the DT , HERE

This CD will be on your screens on Thursday 30th May at 12 noon and 4pm. It is available to pre-order on the website here."
In my usual CAS style here is one  of mine ....

The ribbon from Kraftyhands , the brad from my stash .
 
opened inside
The blank greeting label is a diecut from my stash .

 
 
I printed my whole card from this fabulous CD onto Whisper White SU card
from the scalloped card kit on pages 16 and 17 .Never having made one quite like this before I was pleased that there is an instruction page at the beginning .

Hope that you can pop over to the on line shop where you will surely find something in your craft taste to whet your craft appetite..

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne .

10 comments:

  1. oh beautiful card and image, Shirley!

    Love those gorgeous vintage ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fab cd isnt it hum? Love the card, mines definatly not CAS, lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a lovely, lovely shape this is, Shirley.
    It is such a happy card with lots of beauty in it. And your funny quote is so true - that is all we need to do sometimes, JUST BE...
    I made a small card with the cardlets you sent me. It turned out really well. Come and see it when you have time.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the design.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulously pretty card Shirley-Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and feminine! It's a lovely image, and I love the shape of your card and the summery feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card! lovely colours and so feminine hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous rocker card Shirley, love the image,
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh lovely, I do like this cd though, lol. but another stunning sample, xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne