Followers

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Man about Town CD Launch

Hi there .Welcome to my room .Thanks for calling in .
Hope that your weekend is full of happy moments and that your weather is kind .
Here in Adelaide we have been enjoying beautiful sunny days with no sign of Autumn as yet .
Tonight my post is about plugging
                                                      SOON TO ARRIVE  CD.


 Here's  a look at the new CD which we  will be launching on Create & Craft on April 17th at 12 noon and again at 3pm. Times and dates have now been confirmed.
http://www.createandcraft.tv/WatchTvLive.aspx
Awesome images and papers to print .
Mike says it is up for pre order so you can pop into the online shop .. to do that .
                                                     http://www.kraftyhandsonline.co.uk/

Here as well,  I have a card to share , created with images from the CD

Printed 1st layer and adhered to card base , Printed out the man image and diecut it to add top right .
The oval punched piece with   words,  Man About town ,  were from the printed sheet of images ..and me being ever frugal .. waste not want not sponged around edges and adhered to card .


                                                                   Inside

                                               For the inside I printed one of the papers from the CD onto  Whisper White and then cut into a  14.5cm square card finishing  inside before starting on front . . The sentiment on the inside  left   is from the CD and the diecut circle for greeting on inside  right is another  paper from CD.

 Dont forget too that there is plenty of time to enter in  Kraftyhands Challenge
April Challenge - April Showers


Don't worry , be happy and craft often .



        Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



9 comments:

  1. Hi Shirley-Anne
    It looks like a fantastic cd-rom for male cards. The artwork looks amazing. Love the card you made using it.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love the backing paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Shirley-Anne, so glad that you have your CD. I am still waiting for mine to arrive.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'll have to get this CD! You've created such a great male card, I love the vintage look of it! Fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super card Shirley-Anne. The papers on this CD are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shirley I just love the cards you have done from this CD, love the images, and a change from the usual lady of the 50's era. I must make an effort to see the show.

    PS, I got my card and extras yesterday (Saturday) I LOVE them, a fabulous card as my prize and as for the hello card I loved it too. AND the stamps and die cuts whoa! too much, thank you very very very much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonder card. It really looks nice with those vintage looking papers. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne