Followers

Friday, April 26, 2013

Huff puff ..

Hi there blog pals .Welcome to my room . Thanks for calling in .
.Huge welcome to new followers.
Autumn went and Winter visited this week with a little rain so lots of card making this week .
I was able to create a sweet little boy's card for my DT project for Card Crafter's Circle .

Friday brings us a new challenge by Pauline , who says ,

This week  our challenge for you is:

MASCULINE CARDS
Create for the boys and men in your life!

We are happy to welcome this week's sponsor ... Digi Darla's Designs! Our random prize winner will receive their choice of FIVE images! DigiDarla is the brain child of Kim Eskola and her daughter Emilea...
Congrats to those who won last week...well done .

Onto my card
                                                                     FRONT


                                                                 INSIDE
Thanks to our sponsor for the image .. Blowing Paper Windmill

Will I see you at the Card Crafter's Circle  Challenge  Blog ? I certainly hope so . And it would be great if you could call in and say HI  to the DT at their blogs . You will find the list on the challenge blog and on this side bar .
 





Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Shirley-Anne, I like the image the papers and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute - inside and out! Precious card for a little boy!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shirley,
    He is so super cute and the designer paper looks awesome. I love the colourful cars on it.
    I have made a card from the stuff you sent me - will post it on the blog soon.
    Love,
    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so very sweet Shirley-Anne....lovely colour combo and you brought the cute image to life with your colouring....well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome Boy card Shirley! Absolutely love that "postage stamp" cutout border! and adorable image and papers of course!

    Perfect inside and out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS: Also mean't to wish you a lovely weekend! All the best xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card! I love the layers, and the fun printed papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A brilliant card Shirley-Anne, just perfect for a little boy. I love the cute image and the layers x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just wonderful! I love how you coloured him up and the paper is super cute! Perfect to go with this little fella!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a great card, Shirley-Anne! Perfect papers with him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Shirley, love the stamp shape too. Lovely colour combo too.

    Love the quote you added

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how wonderful such a fun image and love the dies you have used.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne