Followers

Monday, March 11, 2013

Monday with Nicecrane

Hello to you and you,  oh and to you  , of course . Welcome to my room . How are you?
Hope your week has been productive .

I am so ready to share this DT card for this new challenge # 131 at Make it Monday .

As soon as I saw this image from our sponsor this week I could hardly wait to card it .
I have been so forgetful lately , as my crafting buddies here will confirm .

                                                 This fabulous image , which by the way is the spitting picture  of myself at my work bench in my room , is from Steampunk Girls 

 
 
 
 
We are so super excited to welcome Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs as a sponsor  to the Make It Monday team!
 

A word from our sponsor
I am Photoshop Instructor, and all over I am a passsionated of Graphic Design, I starting
designing scrapbook products and templates for Photoshop and at the end I decided to
change to Digi Stamp World,,,,,I am a single man,,,,,,and all over I am surprised to know
there are only a few men working on this bussiness it is sound curious to me,,,,,,,,,,,,,I love it.


Ignacio is generously providing a $20 gift voucher to our winner!
 
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Thank you all for fabulous number of entries last week and congrats to the winners .
And thanks also to the DT ladies for sharing their inspirational projects once more .
 
So many amazing entries last week made it so hard to choose a POTW .
Lisa t #98
 
 
AWWW , such a cute image coloured perfectly , I think .
Thanks Lisa for sharing
 
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-anne

15 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, that poor lady looks so overwhelmed or just very studious!!! love the sentiment and your fab POTW too.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous job with this image Shirley-anne,I was stumped and went cute..lol....love the shape you cut her out..such a great card, and love your POTW..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Shirley Anne, your card is so beautiful! Love the soft color scheme and your POTW is adorable! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley-Anne
    Wow that poor gal looks like me since I came back to blogging. LOL
    Great card a usual.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect sentiment for that image, great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this steampunk image Shirley-Anne. Your post gave me a chuckle and I love this card. Cute POTW too! Have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mum

    Great card, love how you have used this image.

    Sweet POTW too.

    Love Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These images are so perfect for that vintage look - this is gorgeous Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've created such a beautiful clean card with this fabulous image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! She looks like me! Great card!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! The image cracks me up! Looks like my desk.

    POTW is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What creativity your Shirley-Anne love how you used my Steampunk digi,,,you inspired me to create other version,,,,,,wowwww,,, amazing coloring yours,,,,you are rock, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fab card,so soft and pretty
    Love it
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable card Shirley-anne. I can totally relate. That is how I look and feel lately. I am usually very organized; but not right now. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation on MIM. I love to see what you create each week.

    Have a fabulous week. Hugs, Gloria

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne