Followers

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Christmas Jingle

HI THERE.

Wow,  hot weather this week .
Hope that you are all keeping cool .Well those in Australia , I mean .
 On the other side of the world it is freezing so I hope that you are all warm .
In either case , welcome to my room and thank you for staying a while .
Another Christmas card today .
This card design , I saw in a craft magazine during one of many TV adverts during the car racing I was watching last weekend . I HATE ADVERTS ON TV .
Any way ..

 
 
Inside
 
 
Red card and striped paper and images  from SU .Could make many of this design at one sitting .It is so CAS.


My featured Christmas card for this week is .....
My blogging friend , Kate.
http://manualidades-mamapez5.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/a-little-bit-of-bling-for-rudolph-day.html




If you would like your Christmas card shown on my post let me know the link in a comment to this post and you could be next weeks feature.


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne

8 comments:

  1. Hi, Shirley-Anne! I love this pretty CAS card....jingle bells are one of my fave Christmas images....and love the colour tones. You'll have a stash of cards, all ready for Christmas, before you know it! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS Christmas card,Shirley-Anne. Love the colour palette you used.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!
    Could be used for different occasions too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shirley Anne,
    I sold lots of cards and some of them were with your stars. The ladies who bought them were happy that I was making more men's cards. The secret is that the stars you sent me inspired me to make them. Thank you.
    Your card is so striking and attractive and so is the card made by your blog buddy. I love your CAS style here.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous CAS card Shirley-Anne. The design is brilliant x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a fabulous design- and i love that punched edge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shirley-Anne
    What a great idea for a card. Nice and simple too.
    Great card.
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne