Followers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Baby Oh Baby

 
 
 
Hi there blogging pals .
Here it is Wednesday ..the day after.
Welcome to my room , haven't been here since the last time .
 Really have to force myself to  "sit'' around, read a little , nibble this and that , watch a little TV and generally do what everyone thinks is... RELAXING .  SIGH!!
When all I would like to do is make a card , stamp , tear, punch, colour    you know what I mean?
Still I did sneak in to make this , hoping it would give me a "fix"
For this quick fix I used an image from a free CD on a magazine .
Complete card Making .
Card stock,  SU.
sentiment unknown ..
Background paper,  image and bottom strip from CD.
 

and the inside
 

I think it's a nice card for my stash .
Hope that you are all relaxing now , doing whatever it is that you do on the day after Christmas day.
Did you save any of the Christmas wrapping ?
Just a tip ..if you are going to use wrapping for craft . I cut a small piece , like A4 size or just around whatever image I want to use  , and place on jac paper .Thats double sided sticky sheets .  I then  remove the backing of jac paper and adhere to some card stock .   So the wrapping image  is easier to handle and  to cut with less tearing .

                                                            I believe  that papercraft is a form of art.
                                                             So I understand these words

                                                              What art offers is space -
                                                        a certain breathing room for the spirit.

                                                                    John Updike

                                                           And, today ,  my spirit is refreshed .

                               Thank you for calling in  .I hope that you enjoyed your visit .
                                      Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.


7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable Shirley-Anne. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas!! Love your image and your paper you chose. Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image. I try and use freebies whenever possible. Thanks for the tip on storing wrapping paper so that it is ready to cut and use. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shirley Anne this is such a fun and cut little creation. Love the little animal family.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!!! very cute image and love that sentiment. Fab Baby card, I have been itching to get back to my cards too!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous baby card, great image really suits the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so sweet! I love your design and the sweet image.



    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne