Followers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Make it Monday with the good Dr. Digis

Hi there , great to see you .
Welcome to my room . Hope that you and yours are safe and well .
Hello to new followers,  I will visit you as soon as I can if you have left a link .

Another wonderful collection of entries last week for our Make it Monday Linky Party.
Thank you to all who helped make a great challenge another  fantastic challenge .
My DT card for this week


I had so, so much fun playing with this image , Dish Cloth Dave  and I thank our sponsor for this week . The sentiment I created on my PC.
                                             and the inside..

I took a bit of licence with this sentiment from ,"Clearly Sentimental about Audrey Hepburn "from MFT.and added "birth" but I could have written it a bit bigger . all coloured with copics .
 The rest of the DT have also outdone themselves with some more exciting  images from



Dr. Digi's House of Stamps

Dr.Digi's House of Stamps is a brand new digital stamping site featuring an amazing range of digis with a difference for the crafter with a sense of humor. Our artist and founder cut his teeth in the craft world at the  company "Just Inklined", where his unique digis made a huge impression. We're hoping to continue to entertain and amuse, while fulfilling all your craft needs with our new products and regular freebies. 

Dr. Digi's House of Stamps  is giving away the lovely prize of 2 single digis of winner's choice! 

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
I wonder if you were chosen as a favourite entry by one of our DT ladies?  Have you checked their blogs yet ?


Well,  seeing as how you have come to visit me , I had better tell you who it is that I have chosen from last week  ..

# 18 , Liz
http://craftylizscreations.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/join-in-celebrations.html

So glad you are my number on Make it Monday .Totally cool card .Amazing ,  masculine in every detail . LOVE IT MUCHLY .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .




You must visit Liz at her blog and see the rest of this amazing creation . When  you see this card open you will be in awe.
Congrats to winners and picks of the week too.
Ready , set, GO!! Make it Monday Linky Party # 114 is now open .
Am looking forward to seeing your creation here sometime this week .

                                                          Quote of the day .
                                         
                                               
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



 

17 comments:

  1. Between your post and pick of the week, it's like winning the lottery on masculine card ideas!! I love what you've done with Dish Cloth Dave!!! The sentiment gave me the best chuckle. As for Liz's card....I'm gonna speed walk over there now! Thank you for sharing such terrific inspiration!
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Shirley-anne, what a great image and colouring..lol..love the sentiment too, he looks like the husband of one of my clients...fabulous POTW..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Shirley-anne great image coloured beautifully and the POTW look fantastic too. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. He he - what a great guy card, Shirley-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic Shirley-anne super images

    jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Shirley-anne for choosing my card as your favourite from last week. I appreciate all the comments left by the other entrants but to be a favourite is the icing on the cake. Thanks to you and the rest of the team for your inspiration each week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love these Dr Digi images and what you have done with yours Shirley Anne...such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Shirley-Anne, I like the fun image and the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mum

    These images are fantastic for masculine cards aren't they!

    Love your colouring on this fun card.

    Your POTW is wonderful.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card... such a funny image, made me smile for sure.
    And the pick of the week is a super masculine card.
    Thanks for sharing beautiful quote.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your sentiment Shirley-Anne and the way you colored Dish Cloth Dave. Dr. Digi has some fun stamps and love the expression on this guy. :) Great POTW & can't wait to see the inside of her card.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. From what I can see from all DTs cards, Dr Digis seems to have such a great collection of male images, and I love to make male cards!
    You've colored this chap so beautifully, and it's a nice clean design too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovin this dish cloth dave card...fab expression on his face and a great way to displentiment...i might have to "BORROW" your idea lol
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a fun card, Shirley anne. I love the sentiment. And awesome POTW.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fabulous Shirley-anne, love how you have coloured this gorgeous image..lovely sentiment too!..
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful new header Shirley!

    LOVE this fun dish cloth dave image, too!

    Hope you and your family are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looking cute in that apron. Fab card Shirley, sorry I'm late popping in, Love how you altered the sentiment on the inside too.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne