Followers

Sunday, November 25, 2012

good company , good time .

Hi there , welcome to my room . Thank you so much for sharing some time with me .

No card tonight . Although I have made cards and kits for Tuesday girls , I'll post them Tuesday night , I think .
Wow , I had a wonderful afternoon  today  . 
Kay , one longstanding  SU buddy   and her friend , Judith , organised an afternoon for crafties like myself at our local library. The room was a great venue , bright and cheery and tea/ coffee facilities too .

 
I did a lot of diecutting on my Big Shot , while others made cards or addressed their Christmas card envelopes , ready to post .
I loved the fact that the library is only a 5 minute walk from home .
 
Hope that your weekend was as good as mine .
 
   Quote for today
 
 
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice day :) It's much more fun to craft with friends I think and you had the opportunity to do just that. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that you had a arty-crafty day... thanks for sharing the pics. The quote is so true.
    Love,
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful and you all look very industrious.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne