Followers

Monday, October 15, 2012

A Meljen's Designs Monday

Hello.
 Welcome to my room , my still messy room . You know , I have to walk in sideways just to step over my ever growing craft stash . My crafting friends don't know how I find any thing at all and I have been known to "lose " a stamp or two for months at a time ! Don't you just love it!!
But I love Mondays as there is the distraction of the best Linky Party in town .
 I speak of
Make it Monday Linky Party # 111

Our Sponsor for this week is the fabulous Meljen's Designs
And using one of their images,  Happy Kite ., here is my DT card .

Chocolate Chip card base and DSP from my stash . Image stamped onto Whisper White card and again on coloured card .Coloured kites paperpieced onto first image .
The sentiment is mine,  printed on PC and punched out . Note little cloud diecut ..love it ..


Meljen Designs Digital Stamps are giving away the lovely prize of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!
They have such a variety of super images that there is bound to be several that will tempt you .
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Thank you to all the wonderful entries last week and congrats to the winners .
Be sure to visit the DT blogs as they also share exciting projects for you  and their picks from last week .
Which brings me to my pick ...
# 138 ,  PAT.
  http://patkscards.blogspot.ca/2012/10/belli-challenge-154-veteransmilitary.html
                                        


Wow , fell in love with this cutie pie .great image , coloured beautifully . Love the colours , the layers and the hessian .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .
Thanks Pat for joining the linky party and hope to see you again .

                                            My thought for today.

                                                           A pessimist has no starter,
                                                                an optimist has no brakes.

                                                                         From the book of  Inner Wisdom. 

I would like to enter my card
 into first challenge  from  http://eclecticellapu.blogspot.com.au/  any thing goes

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

18 comments:

  1. Shirley, this is so fun and cute! Love those little kites. Fantastic card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your kites Shirley-Anne and that cloud die is fun. :) Great choice for your POTW and looks like we spread it around this week, which is good.
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Shirley-Anne,love the image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Shirley-Anne, love those little kites, gorgeous papers, and love your sentiment...
    Great pick this week too...just going to pop over and take a closer look...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my room is always messy lol
    Love those cute kites
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Shirley-Anne I like the kites and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card, the kites are fab.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shirly-anne, your cards are so cute!! I really love those kites! Their faces are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your kite image Shirley-Anne, so cute, and the little cloud, fabulous papers and colours, and love your POTW too,what a fabulous selection we had last week...and thank you so much for your lovely comment on my card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card, love those kites.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Mum

    I miss you!
    It was so nice to spend some time with you in your craft room (wish it could of been longer).

    Your card is fabulous, love the sweet image and the simple design, very cute.

    Your POTW is just wonderful.

    love
    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so sweet, ShirleyAnne. I love the simple and cute layout. And your POTW is great, too.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Kites, so fun! Love their happy faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those kites have just brought a huge smile to my face!! Thank you for joining us for Eclectic Ellapu's first challenge!
    Claire xx
    Eclectic Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great fun card. Thank you for joining us at Eclectic Ellapu this week.

    Andria - EE,dt (purples)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sure could use those kites today, the wind is blowing like a bugger here today and I'm half thinking my patio tent will take flight any second here. I love your design on your MIM card and your POTW...well, that touches at my heartstrings. :)
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Shirley, sorry I'm late commenting on your delightful card, love the kites and the fab paper too. I've just knocked over a large cup of coffee all over my desk and under the computer, monitor, speakers and printer, What a mess. The camera got a bit too!!!
    It's still working, not sure about camera yet.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne