Followers

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Vintage with Vintage Artisans

HI ,  HI , it's Wednesday . So good to be here in my warm room .Not even 14 degrees outside !! Welcome .  Thank you for calling in .
I just wanted to give a plug for a new challenge blog I found quite by accident .
Funny ,....I was in need of vintage card inspiration when this site popped up .
http://vintageartisans.blogspot.com.au/
This is a quote from their post ..

"Suze, Abbie and all the DT Team welcome you all to
Vintage Artisans
we are so excited, we have all worked so hard to get everything done in time.
We have some brand new sponsors lined up for you. Our challenges will be every fortnight on a Sunday, so dont forget to bookmark us. We have a new Vintage Artisans FB Group as well you are all very welcome to join us. You are also free to make whatever you like cards, Tags, Inchies, Twinches, Altered Art
Anything you can craft is welcome on this challenge blog
as long as you keep to the Vintage theme" 
                                   
The DT have shared fabulous , inspirational projects to whet your craft appetite .
I was so enthused that I placed their logo on my side bar immediately .
I do hope that you fly over to their blog ,  http://vintageartisans.blogspot.com.au/
and even if you thought that vintage is not your style , you will definately enjoy the browsing .
Here is a card that I would like to enter into their first challenge ..

inside .

   Now , I must admit that everything , apart from card base , Sahara Sand, SU is from my stash which is on my desk ..The image is printed out from a  vintage blog that has free images   ..cant remember which sorry . On my to do list is make up folders in my picture programme and place downloads there in their named folder .
Any way am entering this challenge .
http://vintageartisans.blogspot.com.au/   CHALLENGE 1
                                                                  THEME - Vintage Shabby Chic
Thanks again for calling in , hope  the rest of your week is a happy one .
Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.

18 comments:

  1. This is lovely Shirley-Anne....really like the layout with the two circles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great card.I love the effect that the circles give.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love the art deco image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful vintage card Shirley-Anne, I like the image, the design and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that gorgeous vintage lady, and the circles! Love the ribbon too, great distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, just love the image she is beautiful. Love the use of the circles. Thank you for your lovely comment about our new Blog, thank you also for joining us at Vintage Artisans this fortnight xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card Shirley-anne. Love vintage, your choice of colors just pop.
    Happy 4th
    Hugs
    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything vintage , this is fab Shirley Anne ,I also like your hen card below too Well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a super card Shirley-Ann and everything goes so well together. I have also entered their challenge and it looks fun
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Shirley-Anne, love the vintage feel.. fabulous image & design! great use if colours.. love the circles.. Thank you for sharing with us at Vintage Artisans.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a fabulous card Shirley-Anne. I love the layout and image. Thanks for sharing the new challenge blog I must check it out :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Shirley-Anne, love your vintage image, color palette and the circles. I'm a fan of all things vintage so this card makes me happy!

    I appreciate your sweet comment & please stop by anytime, you are always welcome.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow...shirley-Anne, what a gorgeous vintage card. I love your color scheme and beautiful image... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card , art deco always wins me over , the circles add alot to the design.

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card, love the image and colours you've used hugs Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful ! I love the mix of papers you used.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The image you used is very beautiful, shame you can't recall where you downloaded it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is fab Shirley-Anne.. I'm glad you found our challenge blog at VA.. Thanks for joining in the fun, good luck Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne