Followers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How Do You Wrap a Hug?






Hi there . Hello to all my followers and new visitors alike .Hope that you enjoy browsing through my blog tonight . Welcome to my room .

Today , being Tuesday , I took another lot of cards and kits to my table at the Roundabout to share with my friends . There were a couple who could not make it today but there was still plenty of chit chat . Doug dropped in to see us and after cardmaking , we stayed for lunch .

To share tonight on this post is a card we made today .

The top image is " Maxwell's Note " Stampabilities. Words from Teen Tiny Sentiments, SU.












I used a few diecuts for this creation . In my own blog travels , I have seen a few of these , but my inspiration for this one came from http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com.au/ thank you Paul.

I did make a few errors with the larger circle at base with my stamped image being seen when top circle was closed .But I penciled an outline of top circle and used my Stampa ma jig to place the sentiment and the image in the right place . Sentiment from Penny Black and little 'meece'

from Micey Day, Penny Black .

Loved making this one .

Hope you like it .

Thats it for tonight but will try to fit some comments in now .


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.







17 comments:

  1. Oh Shirley Anne - i love this - with the hidden message .. what cute little mice
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!!! Adorable card.

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Shirley Hun this is just gorgeous adore circle cards,and love that wee mouse and the hidden message brilliant hugs Cherylx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, what a gorgeous image,love the hidden message.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card! Sure brought a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images and lovely sentiment. I do like the way you have put this card together. It is really great. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Shirley-Anne, I like the images and the shape.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Shirley Ann, a card with a built in surprise.
    Its lovely .I love the stamp, well done
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww Shirley-anne, your card is just so cute. Hugs Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you had a great time and the outcome is adorable on this card. I love that sentiment so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ADORABLE! Love the image and the way you did this cute, cute card. Outstanding.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute Shirley-anne, love the wee mice and hidden message, so sweet.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shirley-Anne, this is just adorable....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super adorable! I just adore those mouseys, and the card design and how it opens etc is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww this is so sweet, love the shape of your card with the hidden message, so creative xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh this card is stunning! Love it!
    Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such wonderful comments:)
    I also want to thank you for becomming a follower. Hope you´ll enjoy your time in my blog - I know I will here:))
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this card is stunning! I love it!
    Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you left me and it´s so nice of you to become a follower in my blog. I hope you´ll enjoy your time in my place - I know I will here:)
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne