Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday with Bugaboo Stamps





Hello to all my blog pals , wherever you may be . Hope that life is good for you .

Welcome to my room where I'm hoping that you will find something that interests and inspires you . Happy to especially welcome new follower , Eskimo Frosting , Jayne.

Before I begin my post in earnest I will reflect on how lucky I am , give thanks to Him for that and ask that comfort and strength be given to those , not only in Australia but world wide , who are being pushed by some catastrophe to the edge of their endurance .

Time now for Make it Monday news

What fabulous makes we had last week - We , DTs are finding is so hard to choose our favourites! But keep them coming because we love to see them!


To be in the running to win this week's fab prize all you need to do is leave a comment for one or more of the entries this week and let them know you saw their creation on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
And don't forget to visit each of the Design Team members' blogs to see who they have chosen as their favourite from last week's linky party.


This morning I am so excited to share this card because it is going to our Grandson , Cody , who has had a great week at school .















Front

inside


Inside letter opened
Card and dsp from my SU stash . Star buttons and precut letters from my other stash
Diecut frame for Digi Image " Deacon School Sign it 2" which is from our esteemed sponsor
I think that if you check out their digis there will be lots to enthuse your creativity and whet your crafting appetite.


Bugaboo Stamps are offering a very generous prize of winner's choice of 7 single digis! Congratulations to last weeks winners , hope we get to see more of your projects this week .


The last of my duties is to choose an entry from last week to feature on my post .


And it is ANDY # 198


http://andyscraftcorner.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/hangin-on-telephone.html


Just loved the papers and the image with perfect colouring .



AWESOME ! They are so cute .your colour combinations are perfect ..love your work .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday. Lets see more of your inspirational work .


Hope that you all enjoy some crafting time soon and thanks for calling in .

Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



14 comments:

  1. Your pick is so sweet, Shirley-Anne - clever sentiment! And your card is so fun! Love the lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is super cute and I bet your grandson will have such fun opening it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Shirley-Anne, what a great idea and great colouring, your G/son will love it...great pick from last week, really pretty.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card as will your grandson,love the letters.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card for Cody. I'm sure he will love it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great kids card! Love it!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cody will love it, hope he enjoys being teacher for a day. Lovely image and letters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this card Shirley-Anne, I love how you have done the inside..very clever. I think your grandson is going to be over the moon with it!!
    Fabulous pick of the week too!
    Saw this on Make it Monday also..
    Big hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Shirley-Anne, your grandson will love it, I like your pick of the week too.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shirley-Anne! I was just getting ready to head to your site and you got to me first! TY so much for commenting. What is a CWA lady? I love your card and would like to do something similar for my grandson and nephew so I am bookmarking your page for sure! You do beautiful work and I am glad that MIM has you!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again! I thought I better come through MIM's site and tell you that I saw you there! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mum

    Oh this is a fab card! Cody will love it.

    I love the way it opens out to a letter.

    Great choice for your favourite pick this week.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH i just love Bugaboo's image, awesome card Shirley!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your card/creation so much hun!! It has me smiling so much here. :0)
    Christine starts big school in September and I may be "pinching" your idea. Smiles.

    Love your pick of the week so much too.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne