Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Butterfly and flowers

Hi there .
How are things for you on this Thursday ? Pretty good , I hope .

Thank you for popping in to see me .Welcome to my room .

The weather, here in Adelaide , has been quite pleasant lately . A little on the cool side but great for walking . And for Doug to gopher out on his own for short bursts of ...dare I say FREEDOM. That is , time out from the fussing I do around him most of the time .
Quite a bit of housework done today so am late into my room .
Thank heavens I have some completed cards in hand to share .This one is another Tuesday craft day make .









Inside



I began with a Very Vanilla card base with some patterned paper from a pad of 8"x8"papers bought many years ago in a cheap shop .The butterfly is from SU ..All a Flutter .


I am hoping to get some commenting done tonight . And may be a card made for next weeks Make it Monday . Oh and three more for Sunday fun .


Me thinks I should fly away . Hope that you like tonights card .


Catch you again soon , cheers for now , Shirley-Anne.



7 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty spring paper you have used. Lovely card Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful spring card Shirley-Anne! Sorry it has been a little while but you know life has been busy, but had the day off today to play and catch up on my blogging buddies, glad you are both well, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Hun love those papers,so fresh,and adore the butterfly hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Shirley!!Your card creation is really beautiful. Love the background color, Love the cute butterfly and love the sentiment as well.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I've also become a follower, Tan =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Shirley-Anne! Great colours and layout!

    Have a lovely weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. Love the backing paper. Thank you for the kind comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment. I really appreciate it and enjoy reading each one .
hugs Shirley-Anne